SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE LSA HARD COPY SUBSCRIPTION AND/OR LSA DIGITAL EDITION WITH OUR COMPLIMENTS TODAY!
Lighting&Sound America is your monthly publication for lighting, sound, and staging professionals working in theatre, touring, industrials, corporate A/V, houses of worship, themed entertainment, retail, and much more. Sign up today!
Blue Man Group. Creating an expanded canvas for the Speechless Tour.
Oklahoma’s McKnight Center for the Performing Arts is designed to draw patrons statewide.
Electric Daisy Carnival in Orlando. Designing visuals and audio for two different EDM festival stages.
The Case for Networked AV in the Performing Arts.
- LSA Technical Focus products in-depth:
- Robe ESPRITE
- Avid VENUE | S6L Series Digital Mixing Platform
- Genelec gets Smart with a new product line.
- Audio File with Phil Ward
- LSA NAMM Featured Exhibitors.
- LDI highlights.
- LSA new 2020 Wallplanner poster: free while supplies last. Email LSA@plasa.org.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEW LSA DIGITAL EDITION HERE!
CURRENT LSA SUBSCRIBERS - RENEW OR UPDATE YOUR LSA SUBSCRIPTION HERE
LSA MEDIA KIT