Audio-Technica Now Shipping ATH-M50xRD Red-and-Gold Professional Monitor Headphones
Audio-Technica, a provider of transducer technology for over 50 years, is now shipping its ATH-M50xRD Professional Monitor Headphones, a limited-edition red-and-gold version of A-T's popular ATH-M50x and part of A-T's M-Series line of headphones.
From the 45mm large-aperture drivers to its sound-isolating earcups and robust construction, the ATH-M50xRD provides an unmatched experience for the most critical audio applications, including recording, live sound, broadcast, DJ, and personal listening. The headphones incorporate technology drawn from Audio-Technica's long history in the field of high-performance professional audio, providing exceptional power handling, very high SPL capability, and natural, accurate sound with impactful bass, and high-frequency extension. With professional-grade earpad and headband material and a collapsible design, the ATH-M50xRD headphones remain comfortable throughout long monitoring sessions and transport easily.
* Proprietary 45mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
*Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
* Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
* 90-degree swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
* Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort for extended wear
* Collapsible for space-saving portability and convenient storage
* Top choice for studio tracking and mixing, as well as live sound, DJ monitoring, and personal listening
* Detachable cables (includes a 1.2m - 3m coiled cable, 3m straight cable, and 1.2m straight cable)
* The ATH-M50xRD Professional Monitor Headphones are a limited-edition red-and-gold version of A-T's popular ATH-M50x Professional Monitor Headphone
Audio-Technica's new limited-edition ATH-M50xRD is now available. They join the currently available ATH-M50x models in black (ATH-M50x) and white (ATH-M50xWH).