Adaptive Systems Introductory Training: NAMM 2018
EAW will be participating in NAMM's Line Array Loudspeaker System Academy during The NAMM Show in Anaheim, California, from January 25 - 28, 2018. EAW will be offering ADAPTive Systems Introductory Training throughout the show. This is an opportunity to learn more about ADAPTive products and their performance capabilities.
Each three hour session will feature:
* An overview of ADAPTive products and design principles
* How ADAPTive works, including the theory and algorithms behind its performance
* A quick-start tutorial on EAW Resolution for both prediction and control of ADAPTive systems
* Hands-on training with Anna and Otto.
* January 25, 9:00am - 12:00pm
* January 25, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
* January 26, 9:00am - 12:00pm
* January 26, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
* January 27, 9:00am - 12:00pm
* January 27, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
* January 28, 9:00am - 12:00pm
* January 28, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
* Line Array Loudspeaker System Academy at the Anaheim Hilton and Anaheim Convention Center (Lobby C and Arena)
Use the link below to register -- attendance is limited to 16 per session. When signing up, be sure to include a T-shirt size as a thank you from EAW for attending.