Epson Now Shipping Seven New Pro L-Series Laser Projectors and Ultra Short-Throw Lens
Epson, the number-one selling projector brand worldwide, announces it is now shipping its seven new Pro L-Series laser large venue projectors and the ELPLX02 ultra short-throw lens. Epson's Pro L-Series laser projectors are powerful performers for use in virtually all large venues, including rental and staging events, lecture halls, and digital signage installations.
The new Pro L-Series includes seven new models -- six WUXGA projectors with 4K Enhancement ranging from 12,000 to 15,000 lumens of color and white brightness and one SXGA+ resolution projector with 15,000 lumens. The projectors feature BT.709 color space, flexible connection options, high native contrast ratio, and 360-degree installation. In addition, the three 15,000 lumen laser projectors operate from a standard 120V power outlet and feature the same compact cabinet as the rest of the line -- a breakthrough feature at this high level of brightness.
In addition, the new ultra short-throw ELPLX02 lens that projects from 100" up to 1,000" is now available alongside Epson's extensive selection of lenses. The ELPLX02 ultra short-throw lens is the perfect solution for space-constrained environments and rear-projection applications. It also enables the 12,000 and 15,000 lumen Pro L-Series laser projectors to deliver large-size images from very short distances. With a 0.35 throw ratio, negative offset and impressive lens shift range, this lens facilitates incredible installation and positioning flexibility.
"Our large venue laser projector solutions deliver incredible visual experiences with sharp imagery and vibrant colors," said Ramzi Shakra, product manager, large venue projectors, Epson America, Inc. "Epson understands the rental and staging industry requires solutions where long life, minimal maintenance, and low cost of operation are significant. With the ability to combine 3LCD technology with a state of the art laser light source, Epson delivers brilliant, true-to-life color that is backed by decades of road tested reliability."
Epson's award-winning laser technology delivers remarkable color accuracy, easy set-up, and up to 20,000 hours of laser light source for a virtually maintenance-free solution. Epson is the first manufacturer to combine inorganic 3LCD panels with an inorganic phosphor wheel to achieve high brightness and reliability.
Ideal for rental and staging, as well as permanent large venue installations, the new Pro L-Series laser projectors provide multiple benefits for professionals to present extraordinary content, including:
* Exceptional display -- Native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) with 4K Enhancement technology and SXGA+ resolution for a wider range of venues
* 4K Enhancement technology -- Revolutionary technology accepts a 4K signal and enhances a 1080p signal to surpass full HD image quality by shifting each pixel diagonally by 0.5 pixels to double the resolution
* Solid-state laser light source and electrostatic air filter -- Provide virtually maintenance-free operation up to 20,000 hours
* Versatile connectivity -- Supports a full range of inputs, including HDBaseT, 3G-SDI, and is compatible with Crestron RoomView, AMX, Extron XTP, Control4, and Art-Net for easy integration
* Nine optional interchangeable lenses -- Including the new ultra short-throw ELPLX02 for large image projection from just a few feet away
* Image correction camera -- Automatically adjusts color and brightness to match other projectors in multiple-screen applications
* Professional installation features -- Full 360-degree installation flexibility, including portrait mode, instant off power, quieter performance, and high contrast ratios
* Outstanding service and support -- Limited warranty of 20,000 hours of usage or three years, whichever comes first
The new Epson Pro L-Series projectors are currently available for purchase through authorized resellers. The ELPLX02 ultra short-throw lens will be available in January 2018. The projectors come with a limited warranty of three years or 20,000 hours, whichever comes first, with next business day replacement, including free shipping both ways.