Time Square Lighting Introduces CT20R Fixture
Time Square Lighting introduces the CT20R, a color tuning, variable white fixture. It features high color rendering across a broad range of color temperatures, and the ability to add saturation and hue to a space. Think of it as a color palette to transform an environment, giving users the ability to paint the environment with rich color. The high quality variable white is designed for retail, museum, or hospitality settings.
It can be operated with a variety of control options, including DMX or RDM, 0V - 10V controllers, Lutron control systems or Bluetooth.
• Available in 1 to 4-light linear configurations
• 10°, 20°, 40°, or 60° field-changeable reflectors
• Tunable range: 1,650K - 8,000K
• 90+ CRI
• Dimmable from 100% - 1% at constant CCT
• L70 > 50,000 hours
• Blends into the ceiling and can be installed with or without trim
• Each LED is individually mounted for pan and tilt
• Accepts a variety of lenses and accessories
Adjustable trim with torsion springs for ceilings up to 2" thick
• Adjustable butterfly mounting brackets included (additional mounting hardware provided by others)
• Fully enclosed wiring compartment
• Black, white and silver trims available -- custom colors upon request
• Color gamut control: gradients of saturated colors from 1% - 100% can be added to color points
• Compatible with 0V - 10V wired controls
• Meets FCR 47 CFR Part 15/18 Requirements
90VAC - 305VAC, 50Hz/60Hz
Times Square Lighting will be present at the LDI Show, Booth #1445, at the Las Vegas Convention Center from Friday November 17 to Sunday November 19.